Weekend Writing Retreat at The Burlington, Folkestone-26th & 27th January
Need time to focus? Want to finish a project or begin one? Want to start the new year how you mean to go on? Come and write with brilliant grrrls by the sea at the beautiful old Burlington Hotel.
When we announced our first 2019 writing retreat, it sold out in a day so here’s another for 26th & 27th Jan! We’ve got four places left so snap up a place while you can!
Guided by Kerry Ryan, you’ll have hours of peaceful focused time to write, gorgeous coasts to walk along, art and music and dancing in the evenings and lots of laughs and creativity.
Leave all your stresses behind. Come and get your grrrl on!
Dates: 26th and 27th January 2019
What we’ll do:
- Write! You’ll have focused time to write without interruptions in a lovely room at the Burlington hotel.
- This retreat is for women at every level. Beginners, more advanced, whoever.
- You can write whatever you want! Scripts, poems, prose. It’s up to you
- The atmosphere will be relaxed and fun with plenty of tea and biscuits
- You won’t share your work. There’s no workshopping. Just plenty of time to write!
- Tea/Coffee/Biscuits and lunch both days are all included
- You can have quiet time to yourself in the evenings or come out for drinks/food. No pressure. It’s your weekend. The most important thing is that you have time to write and make space for what you need.
- So what are you waiting for? Get booking!
Limited to 20 places.
Cost £95.00-payable in two installments (Final payment: Jan 7th 2019)
Included in cost:
- Coffee/Tea/Biscuits on arrival
- Mid-morning coffee and biscuits
- Two-course lunch
- Afternoon coffee and biscuits
- One-to-one with Kerry (optional)
Accommodation optional and not included in price. (suggestions suitable for all incomes provided on booking)
Folkestone is 53 minutes from London by train.
To book, please complete this contact form:
All those who self-identify as women or non-binary are very welcome.